International Shipping Information
International Shipping Eligibility
Some of our listed items are not eligible for international shipping due to their sellers’ policies or the products’ attributes.
Please make sure the items in your cart are eligible for international shipping.
Browse for international shipping eligible items on item listing pages.
Items eligible for international shipping have [International Shipping] labels. You can also narrow down the list with the [International Shipping] filter.
On item description pages
(1) Please check if the item description says it is [Available] for International shipping.
(2) Each item may have a different shipping service availability. Check the following area to see which shipping service is available. Please note that SF Express availability may change depending on the destination country selected in the order.
In your shopping cart
(3) 11STREET provides two separate shopping carts: oneis for Korean domestic shipping, the other is for international shipping. Please make sure the items you’ve added are shown in your international shipping cart. (Items are added to your international shipping cart by default unless your destination country under your shopping preferences is South Korea.)
(4) Even if SF Express is displayed in the list of couriers available to use, it may not be available depending on the destination country.
(5) SF Express Service is only applicable to the following five countries: China (mainland), Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, and Singapore. For other countries, please use EMS.
After Payment Completed
Customers using China SF Express must upload and register the recipient's ID for successful custom clearance. Please refer to "How to Register Your ID" on the Payment Completion page.
Customers using Thailand and Singapore SF Express: SF Express will contact you if your order exceeds a certain amount. You will be asked to provide documents to verify your ID. For any inquiries please contact SF Express's Customer Service of your country
Items that are NOT eligible for international shipping:
- Items that are restricted or prohibited for carriage to international destinations by the courier services’ policies (e.g. items that come with lithium batteries, sprays, explosive or flammable items restricted by EMS)
- Perishable, fragile, or damageable items that are considered to be unsuitable for international shipping
- Items that are considered to be unsuitable for international shipping due to their weight or volume
- Items whose import is restricted or prohibited in the destination country or that may pose customs clearance problems
- Cross-border sales of items to which their sellers do not agree
- 11STREET can, if necessary, request the Buyer a documentary evidence proving that the Buyer has made the payment under his own name when placing an order. However, if the Buyer fails to provide the requested documents within a week, the ordered items will be regarded NOT eligible for international shipping.
**Note: Items that have [international shipping] labels can still be declined for carriage if they are considered to be unsuitable, in our opinion,for international shipment upon their arrival at our fulfillment center. The refused items are returned to their sellers and the expenses for return (e.g. Korean domestic return shipping) are the responsibility of the buyer.
**Note: International shipping eligibility on our websites does not guarantee customs clearance by the destination country. Your order may beheld, returned, or be subject to import duties or other taxes by the customs of your country, in which case 11STREET is not held liable. It is the buyer’s responsibility to comply with the government regulations or laws applicable in each country.