The global (English/Chinese) version of the Terms and Conditions of Use are provided to aid customers' understanding. When there are differences in legal interpretation, the Korean version takes precedence over the global version and only the Korean version is legally binding.
11STREET, an Internet shopping mall service operated by Eleven Street Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company"), considers the protection of personal information of customers important and makes the best effort to protect personal information of customers.
11STREET complies with the provisions concerning protection of personal information under any applicable laws and regulations to be observed by information and communications service provider, including the Telecommunications Security Protection Act, the Telecommunications Business Act, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc., the Personal Information Protection Act and its Enforcement Decree. In accordance to applicable laws, 11STREET has established the Personal Information Protection Policy (this "Policy"), which is disclosed in its homepage (http://global.11st.co.kr; hereinafter referred to as "Homepage") for convenient access by customers.
This Policy may be, from time to time, revised according to amendment to the government’s laws or guidelines, etc. For the continuous improvement of the Policy, 11STREET has established necessary procedures. In the event of revisions or changes to this Policy, 11STREET notifies such changes of the Policy by posting it on the first page of the Homepage. Users are requested to check for such revisions or changes when visiting the 11STREET website.
This Policy contains the following:
1. Consent to collection of personal information;
2. Purpose of collection and use of personal information;
3. Personal information items collected;
4. Method of collection of personal information;
5. Period of possession and use of personal information;
6. Use of the collected personal information and provision of such information to a third party;
7. Inspection and correction of personal information;
8. Withdrawal of consent to collection, use and provision of personal information;
9. Procedure and method of destruction of personal information;
10. Protection of personal information of children;
11. Entrustment of personal information handling;
12. Method of notification or notice of the Policy;
13. Technical and administrative measure for protection of personal information;
14. Linked sites;
16. Matters concerning installation, operation and refusal of automatic personal information collection device;
17. Rights and obligations of users;
18. Collection of opinions, request deletion of customer information, and complaints handling;
19. Supervisor and person responsible for protection of personal information;
20. Transmission of advertising information; and
21. Duty to notify.
1. Consent to Collection of Personal Information
11STREET arranges the procedure whereby users may click an ‘agree’ or ‘disagree’ button with respect to the contents of this Policy or the Terms and Conditions of service of 11STREET. If a user clicks an ‘agree’ button, he/she is deemed to have agreed to collection of personal information.
2. Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
"Personal information” means an information concerning a living person by which the person may be identified based on his/her name, resident registration number, etc. contained in the information (includes information, if used alone, could not be used to identify one individual from the others, but could be easily combined with other information to identify one individual from the others). The purposes of collection and use of personal information of users of 11STREET are as follows:
3. Personal Information Items Collected
||Purpose of Use
|Management of members
|| - Identification of members for using membership services
- Prevention of unauthorized or unapproved use by an unauthorized user, prevention of duplicated sign ups of existing members
- Confirmation of an intention of signing up, and restriction on signing up and number of sign ups
- Identification of minors
- Record keeping for consultations, complaint handling procedure and settlement of dispute for users
- Delivery of notices
- Prevent unauthorized use of ID
- Prevention of fraudulent transactions
|Execution of an agreement concerning provision of services and payment of fees for provision of services
||- Provision of services for transactions among members
- Provision of contents, notice of result of event/giveaway winnings and delivery of goods
- Identity verification relating to financial transactions and financial services
- Sending invoices, processing purchases and payment, collection of payment
- Prevention of fraudulent transactions
|Use for marketing and advertisement
|| - Provision of optimum services for users
- Development and specialization of new services (products)
- Provision of services and advertisement based on demographic characteristics
- Observation of frequency of web page access
- Analysis of usage of 11STREET services and products
- Sending periodicals and notifications about new products or services
- Planning of web services and events corresponding to the user’s area of interests
- Delivery of congratulatory messages for user’s anniversary
- Delivery of advertising information such as giveaway or event, or operation of member participatory spaces
- User surveys
- Provision of service and product-related information
A. 11STREET collects only the information required for providing basic services. It obtains consent from users when collecting information for providing service that meet each user’s preference and needs. Even when a user fails to provide optional information, there are no restrictions on his/her use of service.
B. 11STREET does not collect any sensitive personal information that may infringe the basic human right of users (i.e., race, nationality, ideology, creed, place of birth, place of family register, political tendency, criminal records, health condition, sexual life, etc.). Under any circumstances, the Company does not use or disclose to a third party the information input by users for any purpose other than those declared in advance to users.
C. 11STREET collects and uses personal information as follows:
4. Method of Collection of Personal Information
||Purpose of collection/usage
||Name, ID, Password, email address, date of birth
||User identification, contacting for execution of agreement, provision of information regarding usage of services (delivery of notices, confirmation of user’s intentions, service-related consultations, handling complaints, matters to note, etc.) service satisfaction surveys
|All mandatory information collected
||Statistics/analysis regarding usage of products and services of Eleven Street Co., Ltd. and product/service recommendations
|Automatically collected information: service usage records, usage suspension records, usage termination records, IP address, connection logs, cookies
||Prevention of illegal/unauthorized usage, compliance to personal information expiration regulations, services such as shopping cart and recently viewed products
|Name, ID, email, address, service usage records, IP address, connection logs
||Prevention of fraudulent transactions
|Mandatory (required for using services, such as purchasing products)
||Name, recipient, contact information, shipping address
||Product and reward shipping (return/refund), verification of shipping address and contact information, provision of ‘use same information’ feature after initial entry
|Account holder name, account number, credit card number, credit card holder name, billing and payment records
||Payment release service, refund of payment for cancelled purchases, preservation of electronic financial records
|Order number, credit card number, PayPal ID, member name, member’s email address, member’s contact information, member’s address recipient’s name, recipient’s contact information, recipient’s email address, recipient’s address,
||Prevention of fraudulent transactions
|Easy registered customers with SNS account
||Orderer’s name, orderer’s contact information, orderer’s e-mail address, orderer’s address, recipient’s name, recipient’s contact information, recipient’s address
||Shipment of product and giveaway(return/refund), verification of shipping address and contact information
(Customers whose alien registration number has been verified)
||(If identity verification information of the customer does not exist or if the customer does not possess a mobile phone) identity verification, contacting for execution of agreement, handling of complaints regarding the use of services
|Identity verification information (CI, DI)
||Verification of possession of ID, identity verification
|Customers whose account has been registered
||Account number, bank name, accountholder name, copy of bankbook, copy of passport, ID, member address, member contact information
||Refund of transaction amount and withdrawal of Cash/Points
|Customers using 11STREET Points & Cash
||Name, Point password
||Identity verification for recharging/withdrawal of 11STREET Cash and usage of Points
|Quick Sign-up using SNS accounts
||Facebook, Apple: name, email
||Sign up as 11STREET member using Facebook, Apple account
||Name, Phone Number(or SNS ID), E-mail, Nationality, Gender, Year of birth, Residential area, Residence period
||Analyzing Service Satisfaction and Usage Pattern
11STREET collects personal information through the sign up process, consultation process, events, giveaways, sales agencies or partner companies, as well as through using information collection tools (cookies) in connection with the information created during use of mobile phones and wired/wireless internet services.
5. Period of Possession and Use of Personal Information
A. 11STREET shall maintain and use the user’s personal information for the period which was notified by 11STREET and agreed by the customer. Personal information of users of 11STREET is destroyed after achieving purpose of collection and use, expiration of period for saving, or withdrawal of user’s consent.
B. 11STREET reserves the right to possess personal information of members for a certain period of time in order to confirm transaction-related rights or obligations in accordance to applicable laws and regulations such as the Commercial Act, the Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc., the Electronic Financial Transactions Act, the Specialized Credit Finance Business Act, the Framework Act on National Taxes, the Corporate Tax Act or the Value-Added Tax Act, etc., as follows. The inspection and use of such personal information shall be limited to the relevant reason and the purpose and period of possession and items to be possessed shall be specified in advance.
- Records regarding execution of the agreement or withdrawal of subscriptions, etc.: Five (5) years
- Records regarding payments and provision of goods, etc.: Five (5) years
- Records regarding consumer complaints or dispute resolution: Three (3) years- However, if the usage agreement between the member and 11STREET is maintained (member has not withdrawn membership), the period of possession may be longer than the mandatory period, and records of which possession period has passed shall be destroyed upon customer’s withdrawal of consent.
C. In the event any user requests to inspect the transaction information in possession of 11STREET with consent of the user, 11STREET shall immediately take necessary measures for the user to inspect such information
D. When a user withdraws from the membership, 11STREET shall keep in custody the user’s name, resident registration number (or Connecting Information, Duplication Information), ID, password, e-mail, for one (1) month (logs, access IPs for twelve (12) months) after the withdrawal to prevent users from illegally or expediently receiving any economic profits such as discount coupons, event benefit, etc. through repetitive sign ups and withdrawals or from using someone else’s identity illegally.
E. If a member has no record of using the service for one year (if a user who signed up before August 18, 2014 has no record of using the service prior to August 18, 2014, the period of no usage shall be calculated from August 18, 2014), the personal information of such users shall be stored separately in accordance to Article 29 of the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, Etc., and the user shall be notified separately. However, if the information must be kept in possession in accordance to related laws and regulations specified in Item B of this Clause, such information shall be kept in possession for the period specified by applicable laws and regulations.
6. Use of the Collected Personal Information and Provision of such Information to a Third Party
A. 11STREET shall use the personal information of users within the scope notified in the sign up form, service Terms and Conditions and ”Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information” under the Policy and shall neither use the same in excess of such scope, nor provide it for other persons, companies or institutions. However, requests made with consent of the customer and requests made in accordance to procedures set by the law shall be excepted. In such case, personal information may be used and provided with due care:
B. Consent to Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party
|Recipient of personal information
||Purpose of usage of personal information by the recipient
||Personal information items provided
||Possession and usage period of personal information by the recipient
|Seller [Seller List]
||Handling of customer consultations and complaints
||Name, address, contact information, email address
||3 months after confirmation of purchase
- When provision of personal information to a Third Party occurs, 11STREET takes measures to notify the user and seek their consent at the time required.
- A user may refuse the provision of personal information to a third party. The refusal shall not affect his/her membership sign up and use of services.
C. In the event any transaction is realized through services provided by 11STREET, the necessary information relating to the transaction and delivery shall be provided to both parties.
D. Status of Provision of Personal Information The status of provision of personal information may change depending on the commencement or end of partnerships, and such changes shall be added to the list of partners upon provision of personal information and deleted from the list upon destruction of personal information due to end of the partnership, etc.
7. Inspection and Correction of Personal Information
A. Users may, at any time, inspect or correct their personal information registered. If a user seeks to inspect or change his/her personal information, he/she shall click ‘Change Personal Information’ and then inspect or change the relevant information himself/herself, or contact the supervisor and the person responsible for management of personal information in writing, by telephone or by e-mail, in which case such request shall be processed without delay.
B. If a user requests the correction of any errors in personal information, the relevant personal information shall not be used or provided until the error has been corrected.
C. In the event any wrong personal information is provided to a third party, the corrected information shall be immediately notified to a third party.
8. Withdrawal of Consent to Collection, Use and Provision of Personal Information
A. A user may, at any time, withdraw his/her consent to collection, use and provision of personal information, which he/she consented to during sign up. A user may immediately withdraw consent to collection, use and provision of personal information by clicking "Withdraw Membership" under “Personal Information” on the first page of the Homepage. If user contacts the supervisor in charge of management of personal information in writing, by telephone or by e-mail, etc., 11STREET shall immediately take necessary measures for the withdrawal without delay. In the event of withdrawal of consent or destruction of personal information, 11STREET shall immediately notify the user thereof.
B. 11STREET shall take necessary measures so that a withdrawal of the consent to collection of personal information (withdrawal from membership) is easier than consenting to collection of personal information.
C. When a user voluntarily withdraws from the membership, 11STREET shall destroy personal information of the user one (1) month after the withdrawal for the purpose of prohibiting the user from illegally or expediently receiving any economic profits such as discount coupons, event benefit, etc. through repetitive sign ups and voluntary withdrawals, or from using someone else’s identity illegally.
9. Procedure and Method of Destruction of Personal Information
A. When the purpose of use of personal information collected is achieved, 11STREET shall immediately destroy the relevant information in accordance with the possession period and the use period. The procedure, method and time of destruction shall be as follows:
- Procedure and Time of Destruction:
Personal information entered by a user for sign up to membership shall be deleted or destroyed after lapse of the period, which is prescribed for the protection of information (see the “Period of Possession and Use of Personal Information” above) under 11STREET’s internal policy and other applicable laws, after the purpose of use of personal information is achieved, such as termination of services. In general, if there are no remaining credits or debts, personal information collected upon membership sign up and then managed in an electronic file form shall be deleted immediately at the time of withdrawal from membership.
- Method of Destruction
Personal information printed on paper shall be destroyed by shredding, incineration or dissolution by chemicals. Personal information stored in an electronic file form shall be deleted by technical method which makes it impossible to restore or reproduce
10. Protection of Personal Information of Children
11ST does not collect personal information of children in order to protect personal information of a child of less than fourteen (14) years. It allows only a person of fourteen (14) years or more to subscribe for membership.
11. Entrustment of Personal Information Handling
A. 11STREET entrusts an outside company with handling of personal information for better business performance including provision of basic services, better services, convenience, etc., as follows:
|Outside Specialty Company
||Duties and Purpose of Entrustment
||Period of Possession and use
|National Information & Credit Evaluation Inc.
||Membership management system, identity verification for the use of services (certification by mobile phone, i-PIN certification, general certification, etc.)
||Not separately stored because these companies which are in charge of identification of self already have personal information.
|LG Uplus Corp.
||Identity verification or provision of wire transfer services
||Credit card payment approval/acquisition
|KCP Co., Ltd.
|First Data Korea Ltd.
|KIS Information & Communication, Inc.
|PayPal Pte. Ltd.
||PayPal/credit card payment approval and acquisition
|Alipay.com Co., Ltd.
||Alipay payment processing
|Mobilians Co., Ltd.
||Micropayments using mobile phones
|Danal Co., Ltd.
||Provision of no-passbook deposit (virtual account) services
|SK M&SERVICE Co., Ltd.
||Operation of customer consultations, settlement of complaints, delivery of notices, other A/S centers, on-site consultations and product pick-up
|CJ Korea Express Corporation
||Delivery of goods or invoices, etc.
|Korea Post (Office of Postal Service)
||Delivery of goods (domestic and international) or invoices, etc.
|KGL Networks Co., Ltd.
||Foreign logistics delivery agency, provision of package tracking and delivery notification, attract and manage sellers abroad, purchase and warehousing of direct buying products / acting as a delivery agent
||Fraud Detection System for foreigner
|KCP Co., Ltd.,
||Survey for analyzing Service Satisfaction and Usage Pattern
||Six months after collection
||Global 11STREET Service Operation Development
||Until Membership Withdrawal and End of Consignment Contract
* Entrustments of personal information handling in regard to certification by mobile phone, i-PIN certification, general certification, etc. are excluded from "English 11STREET"
B. In the business entrustment agreement, etc., 11STREET prescribes the provisions concerning the compliance with laws and regulations related to protection of personal information, the confidentiality of personal information, the prohibition from provision of personal information to a third party, the responsibility in the event of accident, the period of entrustment, and the obligations to return or destroy personal information after the end of handling of personal information, etc. 11STREET manages to have the foregoing provisions complied.
12. Method of Notification or Notice of the Policy
A. When 11STREET seeks to obtain additional consent from a user for the use of or provision to a third party of his/her personal information beyond the consented scope, 11STREET shall notify the user of the relevant matter in advance in writing, by e-mail etc.
B. In the event 11STREET entrusts collection, possession, disposition, use, provision, management or destruction, etc. of user’s personal information to a third party, 11STREET shall inform the user thereof and obtain consent from the user by notifying such information on the sign up page, in the Terms and Conditions of services or the Policy appearing on the Homepage, etc.
C. In the event 11STREET transfers its businesses, in part or whole, or transfers its rights or obligations due to merger or succession, etc., it shall notify users thereof in writing or by e-mail, etc. as well as describe such transfer on the first screen of the Homepage for thirty (30) days or more. However, if 11STREET is unaware of any user’s address or telephone number without negligence on 11STREET’s part, or event of force majeure the notice in writing, by e-mail or by other means may be substituted by once or more publications in two (2) or more daily newspapers published in Seoul (in the event most of users reside in a certain area, the newspapers published and distributed in such area).
13. Technical and Administrative Measure for Protection of Personal Information
A. 11STREET has prepared and applies technical and administrative measures to protect user’s personal information.
B. Technical Measure
11STREET devises the following technical measures to safeguard personal information from being lost, stolen, leaked, forged or damaged in the process of handling of user’s personal information:
(1) User’s personal information is password-protected and important information is protected through an independent security function by encoding files and transmission data or using lock function.
(2) 11STREET takes measures to prevent damage which may arise from computer viruses by using a vaccine program. The vaccine program is regularly updated. Upon sudden emergence of a virus, a new vaccine developed against the virus shall be immediately provided upon availability to prevent infringement of personal information.
(3) 11STREET adopts a security system (SSL or SET) for safely transmitting personal information over network by using a code algorithm.
(4) 11STREET makes best efforts for security against infiltrations from outside such as hacking, etc. by using infiltration blocking systems and vulnerability analysis systems, etc. on each server.
C. Administrative Measure
(1) 11STREET limits the number of persons with access to personal information of users to a minimum, which fall under any of the following:
- Persons engaging in the direct marketing to users;
- Persons engaging in the protection of personal information such as the supervisor and person responsible for protection of personal information; or
- Persons who inevitably handle personal information for other business purposes.
(2) 11STREET prepares procedures for accessing and managing user’s personal information and requires its employees to fully understand and comply with such procedures. It regular in-house and external training to the employees who handle personal information for adopting new security technologies and complying with personal information protection obligations.
(3) The transfer of duties of the persons who handle personal information are carried out strictly while maintaining security and 11STREET clearly describes their responsibilities for any personal information-related accidents after joining and resigning from 11STREET.
(4) The computer room and the data room, etc. are established as the high security areas to which access is controlled.
(5) When handling user’s personal information by a computer, 11STREET designates the person in charge with access to personal information, issues ID and password to such person, and renews the relevant password on a regular basis.
(6) 11STREET requires new employees to sign the written oath for protection of information or for protection of personal information upon his/her employment, to prevent personal information leakage in advance, and prepares and performs an internal procedure to audit employees’ execution and compliance with the Policy on a continuous basis.
(7) 11STREET requires employees to sign a confidentiality agreement upon resigning from 11STREET to prevent potential damage, infringement or disclosure of personal information the employee has acquired in the process of handling personal information during employment. (8) When collecting from or providing to the user any payment-related information such as the user’s credit card number or bank account for the purpose of entering into the service agreement or of providing services, 11STREET takes measures required for confirming the identity of the user.
(9) 11STREET shall not responsible for any events resulting from user’s negligence or the basic risk of the Internet. Members should properly manage his/her ID and password to protect his/her personal information and be liable therefor.
(10) 11STREET recommends that any password which others are able to guess easily should be avoided and that the passwords be changed on a regular basis.
(11) In the event a member accesses and logs in to the Homepage of 11STREET from a PC used jointly with others and leaves the PC, or is done using the service the member is requested log out before closing the Homepage window.. If not, his/her information such as ID or password may be easily disclosed to others through the browser.
(12) In the event of any loss, leakage, falsification or damage to personal information due to an internal manager’s mistake or any technical accident, 11STREET shall immediately inform users thereof and prepare proper measures and compensation.
14. Linked Sites
A. 11STREET may provide a link to website or materials of another company to the members. In this case, 11STREET shall not be liable for authenticity or usefulness of such service or materials, nor shall it provide any guarantee thereto since 11STREET has no right to control the external site and materials.
B. In the event a member clicks a link included in 11STREET and is forwarded to a page of another site, the Personal Information Protection Policy of the subject site is unrelated to 11STREET and, thus, the member is requested to review the policy of such site.
A. 11STREET considers a customer’s posts to be valuable and does its best to protect the posts from falsification, damage or deletion, except for the following:
- Spam post (i.e., chain letters, advertisement of a certain site, advertisement for inducement or link to another site)
- Writing which defames others by disseminating false statements with the intention of slandering others
- Unauthorized disclosure of others’ personal information, infringement of 11STREET’s copyright or a third party’s intellectual property right, etc. or contents inconsistent with the subject matter of the bulletin board
- 11STREET may delete or mask a certain part of the post concerning unauthorized disclosure of personal information in order to promote desirable posting culture.
- Contents that are moved to bulletin board for different subject matter, 11STREET shall disclose the moving route on the relevant post in order to avoid any misunderstanding.
- In addition, 11STREET may delete the post after express or separate warning.
B. Fundamentally, all the rights and liabilities of posts shall be vested in the person who written them. In addition, as it is hard for the information voluntarily disclosed in the post to be protected, users shall exercise caution in disclosing any information before using the service.
16. Matters Concerning Installation, Operation and Refusal of Automatic Personal Information Collection Device
A. 11STREET may install and use cookie, which contain user’s information and can be searched through its Internet service. Cookie means a string information which the web server sends to web browser for storing and is sent back to the server at the time of additional request from the server. If a user accesses 11STREET’s web site, 11STREET may read the contents of cookie existing in the user’s browser, search additional information and use such information to provide services without additional input of name, etc.
B. The user information collected by 11STREET through cookie may be used for the following purposes:
(1) Provision of customized information according to the area of personal interests;
(2) Targeted marketing by analyzing the frequency or duration of a visit by members and non-members and determining users’ preference and interests;
(3) Provision of customized service for a user on the visit by tracking the traces of the contents which the user viewed with interest;
(4) Notification of expiration of any charged service used; or
(5) Analyze users’ habits as a measure of reorganization of services, etc.
C. A user has an option to decide whether to install cookie or not.
A user may choose to accept all cookies, see a notice when cookies are installed, or refuse all cookie under "Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced" at the top of the web browser. However, when the user refuses to install cookie, there may be some inconvenience in use of or difficulty in provision of services.
D. Cookies expires upon closing the browser or logging out.
17. Rights and Obligations of Users
A. Users should exercise caution to enter and maintain the most up-to-date personal information. Users shall be liable for any accident arising from any inaccurate information indicated by him/her. If a user indicates any false information such as personal information of someone else, his/her membership may be revoked.
B. Users have the right to have his/her personal information be protected as well as the obligation to protect himself/herself, and not to infringe information of others. Users should be careful to avoid theft of his/her personal information, including passwords, and also avoid potentially damage personal information of others through, including but not limited to, posts. If a user fails to fulfill such responsibilities and damages information of others, he/she may be punished under the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.
18. Collection of opinions, request deletion of customer information, and complaints handling
A. 11STREET values opinion of users and users have the right to hear sincere answer on their questions at any time.
B. 11STREET operates a consultation channels such as Customer Center for smooth communication with users. If a user has any question, he/she may contact any of the following and hear sincere answer at any time:
(1) Customer center relating to personal information (Inquiries including destruction of customer's information)
- Person responsible for management of personal information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number: 1599-0110 (without area code)
- Facsimile number: 02-2106-5678
- Address: 15th Floor, 2nd Daeryoong Post Tower, 182-13 Guro-dong, Guro-gu, Seoul
(2) Cyber Consultation:
A user may ask a question to a cyber consultant in the ‘Consultation/Notice’ section within the Customer Center after accessing 11STREET.
C. Telephone consultations are available for 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. 11STREET shall make the best efforts to answer any questions raised via e-mail, facsimile or mail within 24 hours from receipt thereof.
D. In the event a user requires consultation regarding infringement of personal information, he/she may contact the Personal Information Infringement Reporting Center under the Korea Internet Security Agency or the Cyber Terror Response Center under the National Police Agency.
(1) Personal Information Infringement Reporting Center
Telephone number: (No area code) 118
(2) Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee
Telephone number: (No area code) 1833-6972
(3) Supreme Prosecutors' Office, Cybercrime Investigation Division
Telephone number: (No area code) 1301 URL: http://spo.go.kr
(4) Cyber Terror Response Center under the National Police Agency
Telephone number: (No area code) 182
19. Supervisor and Person responsible for Management of Personal Information
A. 11STREET considers user’s personal information to be very valuable and makes best efforts to prevent any damage, infringement or leakage of user’s personal information. However, 11STREET shall have no liability for any damage to information due to unexpected accident arising from the basic risk of network such as hacking (despite the technical countermeasures undertaken by 11STREET) and for any dispute arising from posts written by visitors.
B. The Customer Center makes the best efforts to answer users’ questions regarding protection of personal information promptly and sincerely. In addition, when a user seeks to contact 11STREET’s person in charge of protection of personal information, he/she is requested to contact any of the following persons using the contact information or email address below. 11STREET shall answer the questions concerning personal information promptly and sincerely:
- Chief Privacy Officer (Chief supervisor in charge of protection of personal information) (CPO): Dae-Jin Cho, Chairman of Compliance Division
- Telephone: (No area code) 1599-0110 (charged)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Person in charge of personal information protection: Dong-Chul Lim, Manager of Customer Information Protection Team
- Telephone: (No area code) 1599-0110 (charged)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
20. Transmission of Advertising Information
A. 11STREET shall not transmit any advertising information for commercial purposes without prior consent of the customers. However, in the following cases, 11STREET may send advertising information to customers, in accordance to Article 50 of Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.
A. A person who directly collected contact information from the customer through a transaction of goods may send advertising information regarding same type of goods for commercial purposes within six (6) months.
B. 11STREET shall not transmit any advertising information for commercial purposes to a user in contravention of the user’s express intention and withdrawal of agreement to receive such information.
21. Duty to Notify
This Policy was established on October 15, 2007. In the event of addition, deletion or amendments to its contents according to the changes in government policies or security technologies, any general changes shall be publicly announced at least seven (7) days before the changes take effect, and any important changes shall be publicly announced at least thirty (30) days before the changes take effect, under the “Notices” section of the Homepage.
Enforcement Date of the initial Personal Information Protection Policy:
October 15, 2007
1st amendment date of the Policy: February 11, 2008
2nd amendment date of the Policy: August 13, 2008
3rd amendment date of the Policy: August 30, 2008
4th amendment date of the Policy: September 19, 2008
5th amendment date of the Policy: November 6, 2008
6th amendment date of the Policy: December 1, 2008
7th amendment date of the Policy: February 19, 2009
8th amendment date of the Policy: April 9, 2009
9th amendment date of the Policy: April 30, 2009
10th amendment date of the Policy: July 24, 2009
11th amendment date of the Policy: August 1, 2009
12th amendment date of the Policy: August 15, 2009
13th amendment date of the Policy: August 28, 2009
14th amendment date of the Policy: October 9, 2009
15th amendment date of the Policy: October 27, 2009
16th amendment date of the Policy: November 29, 2009
17th amendment date of the Policy: December 14, 2009
18th amendment date of the Policy: December 21, 2009
19th amendment date of the Policy: January 1, 2010
20th amendment date of the Policy: March 11, 2010
21st amendment date of the Policy: March 23, 2010
22nd amendment date of the Policy: June 10, 2010
23rd amendment date of the Policy: September 24, 2010
24th amendment date of the Policy: November 1, 2010
25th amendment date of the Policy: December 6, 2010
26th amendment date of the Policy: January 1, 2011
27th amendment date of the Policy: March 9, 2011
28th amendment date of the Policy: April 11, 2011
29th amendment date of the Policy: May 18, 2011
30th amendment date of the Policy: August 23, 2011
31st amendment date of the Policy: October 1, 2011
32nd amendment date of the Policy: December 1, 2011
33rd amendment date of the Policy: February 1, 2012
34th amendment date of the Policy: June 20, 2012
35th amendment date of the Policy: September 5, 2012
36th amendment date of the Policy: October 10, 2012
37th amendment date of the Policy: October 30, 2012
38th amendment date of the Policy: November 16, 2012
39th amendment date of the Policy: December 6, 2012
40th amendment date of the Policy: January 1, 2013
41st amendment date of the Policy: February 15, 2013
42nd amendment date of the Policy: March 5, 2013
43rd amendment date of the Policy: March 11, 2013
44th amendment date of the Policy: March 28, 2013
45th amendment date of the Policy: April 4, 2013
46th amendment date of the Policy: May 18, 2013
47th amendment date of the Policy: May 24, 2013
48th amendment date of the Policy: June 28, 2013
49th amendment date of the Policy: July 24, 2013
50th amendment date of the Policy: August 5, 2013
51st amendment date of the Policy: August 15, 2013
52nd amendment date of the Policy: October 1, 2013
53rd amendment date of the Policy: October 9, 2013
54th amendment date of the Policy: November 26, 2013
55th amendment date of the Policy: December 12, 2013
56th amendment date of the Policy: January 01, 2014
57th amendment date of the Policy: January 09, 2014
58th amendment date of the Policy: January 30, 2014
59th amendment date of the Policy: February 12, 2014
60th amendment date of the Policy: February 27, 2014
61st amendment date of the Policy: March 06, 2014
62nd amendment date of the Policy: March 21, 2014
63rd amendment date of the Policy: April 8, 2014
64th amendment date of the Policy: May 23, 2014
65th amendment date of the Policy: May 30, 2014
66th amendment date of the Policy: July 11, 2014
67th amendment date of the Policy: August 1, 2014
68th amendment date of the Policy: August 29, 2014
69th amendment date of the Policy: October 1, 2014
70th amendment date of the Policy: October 14, 2014
71st amendment date of the Policy: November 7, 2014
72nd amendment date of the Policy: November 24, 2014
73rd amendment date of the Policy: January 1, 2015
74th amendment date of the Policy: January 12, 2015
75th amendment date of the Policy: April 06, 2015
76th amendment date of the Policy: April 29, 2015
77th amendment date of the Policy: June 30, 2015
78th amendment date of the Policy: July 09, 2015
79th amendment date of the Policy: August 03, 2015
80th amendment date of the Policy: August 19, 2015
81st amendment date of the Policy: September 04, 2015
82nd amendment date of the Policy: September 21, 2015
83rd amendment date of the Policy: September 25, 2015
84th amendment date of the Policy: November 02, 2015
85th amendment date of the Policy: November 27, 2015
86th amendment date of the Policy: December 15, 2015
87th amendment date of the Policy: January 21, 2016
88th amendment date of the Policy: February 01, 2016
89th amendment date of the Policy: September 29, 2017
90th amendment date of the Policy: January 15, 2018
91st amendment date of the Policy: September 1, 2018